Welcome to Church Cottage
A 17th century cottage, one of the oldest in the village. A delightful home recently renovated to a high standard. Relaxing and spacious accommodation, in excellent decorative order with a large private garden with summerhouse and bbq.
Langham itself is a sought after unspoilt rural village within approx. 1 mile of the North Norfolk coastline.
DVD and Video • fridge/freezer • iron • phone (incoming calls only) • central heating
Well equipped kitchen with electric cooker with ceramic hob, fridge, microwave, kettle and toaster, washing machine, dish washer
Sorry, no pets. Non smoking
Good local amenities - butchers, mini supermarket, fish shop, garage within 2 miles
|* 1 double bedroom
* 1 twin bedroom
* bathroom with shower and toilet
* downstairs shower room and toilet
* well presented garden with a summer house
* alarm system
* Entrance porch
* Sitting room with wood-burner
* Dining room
* Sun room
* Downstairs WC and shower room
* Stairs leading to landing.
* Bedroom 1 - double bed.
* Bedroom 2 - twin bed
* Bathroom - bath, shower and wc.
Included in rental:
* Bed linen (not towels)
* Duvets - pillows
* All electricity
Tariff and Information
Click here for Prices
* Arrivals from 3pm (departure by 10am)
* Saturday to Saturday bookings
* Good local amenities - butchers, mini supermarket, fish shop, garage in neighbouring village
Contact us by:
TELEPHONE: 01263 734711
MOBILE PHONE: 07850 989531 or 07889 617960